[Mageia-dev] How to Test the new uClibc?

Shlomi Fish shlomif at shlomifish.org
Mon Jun 11 12:05:53 CEST 2012

Hi all,

since the new busybox (which I maintain in Mageia) package did not build with
the uClibc version that was present in Cauldron, I grab maintainership for
uClibc too, and commited a new uClibc package to the svn (based a lot on the
Mandriva Cooker package).

However, now I'm wondering how to best test it to make sure nothing got broken.
Which programs are using it on a Mageia system that I can use to test?

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish