[Mageia-dev] Feature:RpmDrakeShowsAdvisories

nicolas vigier boklm at mars-attacks.org
Mon Jun 11 23:52:42 CEST 2012

On Sun, 10 Jun 2012, AL13N wrote:

> see https://wiki.mageia.org/en/Feature:RpmDrakeShowsAdvisories
>
> in essence, it's filling out the descriptions file.
> Can Sysadmins do this while they are moving the updates? Just until the tool
> has been written for QA to do this themselves.

Yes, we need someone to fill out the descriptions file until the tools
to generate it are ready. Thanks for volunteering !

We can sync the descriptions file on the mirror from svn automatically.
And you are responsible for browsing validated updates on bugzilla every
day to manually fill out the descriptions file for each new package. Ok ?