[Mageia-dev] [changelog] [RPM] cauldron core/release nfs-utils-1.2.6-2.mga3

JA Magallón jamagallon at ono.com
Tue Jun 12 02:29:46 CEST 2012

On 06/11/2012 10:22 PM, guillomovitch wrote:
> Name        : nfs-utils                    Relocations: (not relocatable)
> Version     : 1.2.6                             Vendor: Mageia.Org
> Release     : 2.mga3                        Build Date: Mon Jun 11 22:21:14 2012
> Install Date: (not installed)               Build Host: ecosse.mageia.org
> Group       : Networking/Other              Source RPM: (none)
> Size        : 787418                           License: GPL
> Signature   : (none)
> Packager    : guillomovitch <guillomovitch>
> URL         : http://sourceforge.net/projects/nfs/
> Summary     : The utilities for Linux NFS server
> Description :
> This package provides various programs needed for NFS support on server.
>
> guillomovitch <guillomovitch> 1:1.2.6-2.mga3:
> + Revision: 259882
> - add exports.d directory
> - use /var/lib/nfs/statd for statd, instead of /var/lib/nfs, as in fedora
> - add modprobe config file to alias 'nfs4' to 'nfs'
> - add systemd support
> - drop sysinit support
> - merge client and server package, as per redhat setup

Some weird things happen with this and systemd...
I had nfs server active. After update and reboot, I had no nfs server
running.
What do I have to add in systemd to get them working ?
I got it by:
systemctl enable nfs.target (still had no server...)
systemctl enable nfs-server.service

Are those the correct top level units ?

TIA

--
J.A. Magallon <jamagallon()ono!com>        \               Winter is coming...