[Mageia-dev] [changelog] [RPM] cauldron core/release nfs-utils-1.2.6-2.mga3

JA Magallón jamagallon at ono.com
Tue Jun 12 02:37:57 CEST 2012

On 06/12/2012 02:29 AM, JA Magallón wrote:
> On 06/11/2012 10:22 PM, guillomovitch wrote:
>> Name        : nfs-utils                    Relocations: (not relocatable)
>> Version     : 1.2.6                             Vendor: Mageia.Org
>> Release     : 2.mga3                        Build Date: Mon Jun 11 22:21:14 2012
>> Install Date: (not installed)               Build Host: ecosse.mageia.org
>> Group       : Networking/Other              Source RPM: (none)
>> Size        : 787418                           License: GPL
>> Signature   : (none)
>> Packager    : guillomovitch <guillomovitch>
>> URL         : http://sourceforge.net/projects/nfs/
>> Summary     : The utilities for Linux NFS server
>> Description :
>> This package provides various programs needed for NFS support on server.
>>
>> guillomovitch <guillomovitch> 1:1.2.6-2.mga3:
>> + Revision: 259882
>> - add exports.d directory
>> - use /var/lib/nfs/statd for statd, instead of /var/lib/nfs, as in fedora
>> - add modprobe config file to alias 'nfs4' to 'nfs'
>> - add systemd support
>> - drop sysinit support
>> - merge client and server package, as per redhat setup
>>

> Some weird things happen with this and systemd...
> I had nfs server active. After update and reboot, I had no nfs server
> running.
> What do I have to add in systemd to get them working ?
> I got it by:
> systemctl enable nfs.target (still had no server...)
> systemctl enable nfs-server.service
>
> Are those the correct top level units ?
>
> TIA

Ah, and after reboot systemd still shows nfs-common.service:

werewolf:/etc/systemd# systemctl --all | grep nfs
proc-fs-nfsd.mount        loaded active   mounted       RPC Pipe File System
nfs-common.service        error  inactive dead          nfs-common.service
nfs-idmap.service         loaded active   running       NFSv4 ID-name mapping daemon
nfs-mountd.service        loaded active   running       NFS Mount Daemon
nfs-rquotad.service       loaded inactive dead          NFS Remote Quota Server
nfs-server.service        loaded active   exited        NFS Server
nfs.target                loaded active   active        Network File System Server

werewolf:/etc/systemd# systemctl status nfs-common.service
nfs-common.service
	  Loaded: error (Reason: No such file or directory)
	  Active: inactive (dead) since Tue, 12 Jun 2012 01:30:45 +0200; 1h 5min ago

--
J.A. Magallon <jamagallon()ono!com>        \               Winter is coming...