[Mageia-dev] Mageia 3 feature proposals review

David Walser luigiwalser at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 26 00:31:14 CEST 2012

AL13N <alien at ...> writes:
> https://wiki.mageia.org/en/Feature:InstallerLeftSideRedesign can't really be
> rewritten for right side, it's completely about the left side. ok the
> installer will likely have to undergo major changes for this, but this feature
> isn't high priority. Atm, the left side is inaccurate, and allowing this to be
> more dynamic (and thus also the installer) would be nice from a users' pov.
> even if it's alot of work.

The left side used to be clickable years ago, but the developers decided to
disable it because it complicated things in terms of code having to cope with
later things possibly having been done already.  It was a nice feature, and a
bummer to see it go, but I suppose the last thing we want to do is make the
DrakX code more complicated.