[Mageia-dev] Mageia 3 feature proposals review

David Walser luigiwalser at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 26 00:25:48 CEST 2012

nicolas vigier <boklm at ...> writes:
> We have reviewed this morning with ennael all feature proposal submitted
> on the wiki. You can find the results on this page :
> https://wiki.mageia.org/en/FeatureMageia3_Review

The features policy didn't list "Resources" as one of the required sections:
https://wiki.mageia.org/en/Features_policy#Criteria_used_to_choose_features

Which is probably why it was left out on a lot of proposals including mine.

"Resources" is also a strange, unintuitive name for that section.

For mine, it was obvious without explicitly listing it, and the comment here:
https://wiki.mageia.org/en/FeatureMageia3_Review

makes it pretty clear it was obvious.  Regardless, I have added it now:
https://wiki.mageia.org/en/Feature:ChronyDefaultNTP