[Mageia-dev] Mageia 3 feature proposals review

nicolas vigier boklm at mars-attacks.org
Wed Jun 27 21:56:05 CEST 2012

On Mon, 25 Jun 2012, David Walser wrote:

> nicolas vigier <boklm at ...> writes:
> > We have reviewed this morning with ennael all feature proposal submitted
> > on the wiki. You can find the results on this page :
> > https://wiki.mageia.org/en/FeatureMageia3_Review
>
> The features policy didn't list "Resources" as one of the required sections:
> https://wiki.mageia.org/en/Features_policy#Criteria_used_to_choose_features
>
> Which is probably why it was left out on a lot of proposals including mine.
>
> "Resources" is also a strange, unintuitive name for that section.

Yes, maybe the resources part was not clear enough. It should list the
name of people who plan to be involved in the feature. The goal is to
list only features which have good chances to be done, so it needs to
have enough people who plans to be involved in that feature.

> For mine, it was obvious without explicitly listing it, and the comment here:
> https://wiki.mageia.org/en/FeatureMageia3_Review
>
> makes it pretty clear it was obvious.  Regardless, I have added it now:
> https://wiki.mageia.org/en/Feature:ChronyDefaultNTP

So what is still missing is someone to implement the drakx changes ? Or
you think you can do that part too ?