[Mageia-dev] ProposedFeatureMageia3: Quickformat

Stefan Wilhelm sw1976de at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 17:50:12 CEST 2012

HI everybody!   :-)

As suggested in the Mageia wiki here is an email to make some advertising
for my feature request for Cauldron3.

Before Mageia I was using Pardus and in the last version there was a very
handy tool introduced:   Quickformat
Maybe it is possible to implement this handy tool into Mageia although it
is not longer maintained.
IMHO those little tools help to break the edges and proof that is is
created not only with brain, also with heart.
Maybe You have to remove some specific pardus code but is should not be a
big deal for an expert.  :o)

Here is my proposal request in the wiki:
https://wiki.mageia.org/en/Quickformat

btw: thanks for all Your outstanding work! Mageia2 is a shining star!

Cheers,
Stefan