[Mageia-dev] [changelog] [RPM] cauldron nonfree/release get-skype-2.2.0.35-18.mga2.nonfree

Sander Lepik sander.lepik at eesti.ee
Thu Mar 8 13:20:39 CET 2012

08.03.2012 14:04, kamil kirjutas:
> Name        : get-skype                    Relocations: (not relocatable)
>
> - remove noarch tag
> - add ExclusiveArch tag with value %{ix86}, Skype for Linux is currently 32-bit only and it needs 32-bit libraries
>
>    + sander85<sander85>
>      - fix some typos
Skype is pretty popular nowdays. 64-bit systems are pretty popular too,
you know. Yes, we had conflict with policy. But in this case i think the
policy is the one that must be changed. For exeptions like Skype. Or we
need to add Nonfree 32 for 64-bit systems which makes a lot less sense
to me. Or you will start explaining to users again, why we don't have
Skype in our distro :(

It worked w/o any problems on 64-bit systems. Now we are back in square one.

--
Sander