[Mageia-dev] List of packages on svn but not in the packages repository

Pascal Terjan pterjan at gmail.com
Wed May 2 10:05:30 CEST 2012

On May 2, 2012 4:34 AM, "Johnny A. Solbu" <cooker at solbu.net> wrote:

> On Wednesday 02 May 2012 00:21, nicolas vigier wrote:
> >or imported but never submitted.
>
> I have a feeling that many packages are imported but not submitted
because of the version freeze, and hence no packages should be submitted.
But they may import them into svn and planing to submitt after the final
release.
> You should also keep in mind that there are many submittions that never
builds, because the build fail for some reason. Hence no package is made
and copied to the repository. And if the packager doesn't notice this, he
would think all is fine.

> >unless someone notice an error
> >and think some of them should be resubmitted.
>
> >mdv-youri-core
> I would think this is a forgotten build.

No, this is obsolete, this was a mdv fork of youri libs for the build
system but we have switched to upstream ones (for this part at least)

> >mdvsys
> >fatback
> Recently imported. Someone forgot to submit, the build failed or they are
holding submittion untill after final release, is my theory.