[Mageia-dev] What's with all the "fedora" named services in Drakxservice??

Robert Fox list at foxconsult.net
Sun May 6 16:57:44 CEST 2012

On Sun, 2012-05-06 at 15:09 +0100, Colin Guthrie wrote:
> Jeeze, first people complain draxservices doesn't show all systemd
> service and now that I fixed that people complain they show them... I
> can't win :p

Thanks for your prompt response Colin - just was inquiring!  Maybe
"disturbing" was a bit harsh . . . perhaps surprised.

Anywho, I think now that drakxservices shows the systemd stuff - it is
very useful.  The question I have here is, if "drakxservices" still the
definitive way to control services on Mageia 2 or should one use the
systemd commandline?

Thx,
Robert