[Mageia-dev] Suggestion of roadmap for kde on mageia once cauldron is reopened

Vinet Raphaël superaphke at gmail.com
Mon May 28 09:17:19 CEST 2012

Le dimanche 27 mai 2012 23:46:38 Angelo Naselli a écrit :

> Il 27/05/2012 10:44, Dimitrios Glentadakis ha scritto:
> > In comparison with kmail1 it is very much faster, and even when
> > deleting multiple mails .
>
> When you're able to delete them...
> On my dimap account today it does not want to remove any messages
> either spam ones.
>
> Korganize does not want to show and alert my events and either the
> google one.
> addresbook is probably not the last one i have because i can see
> entries i had removed since they have old mail addresses. Filters work
> now and then. Mail are downloaded even if kmail is closed.
>
> Choosing a different identity for an account does not work without
> trick (but that seems to be fixed now, i commented an upstream bug).
>
> I'm not sure that is my 11 years mail client, maybe it's another one
> that pretend to ;)
Hi,

Same here with a fresh install (the only thing I didn't checked with the beta
3 and the rc)

- filtering is so so (sometimes mail still in the inbox folder and I must redo
an apply all filters, sometimes kmail show to me a number of new maisl in the
inbox folder and when i click to see hop it is magic nothing more ... end of
the process for filtering ?)
- mails are received and treated even if kontact is closed (no more process
visible in ksysguard)
- often notifications for ' a problem in the local directory' but apparently
not a real problem

To be shorter i am not very convinced about our kdepim/kontact/kmail/... and
it is the first time since I use it (since kde 1.5 on a mandrake 5.1 so i am a
little bit used with it ;))