[Mageia-dev] don't update perl modules yet

Jerome Quelin jquelin at gmail.com
Wed May 30 13:57:04 CEST 2012

hi,

On 12/05/29 18:48 +0200, Jerome Quelin wrote:
> blino will submit it soon using some special tricks - those are needed
> since there is a bootstrap problem between perl and urpmi.

blino did his magic trick, and pascal then uploaded the result. thanks
to both of them.

as you can see, a lot of thing cannot be currently installed.  this is
the time where you should not proceed blindly, and don't force the
upgrade - you've been warned. :-)

i've started rebuilding the packages, but it may take some time... i'll
let you know when things are finished on my side.

jérôme