[Mageia-dev] don't update perl modules yet

Jerome Quelin jquelin at gmail.com
Thu May 31 14:21:15 CEST 2012

hi,

On 12/05/30 13:57 +0200, Jerome Quelin wrote:
> i've started rebuilding the packages, but it may take some time... i'll
> let you know when things are finished on my side.

rebuilds are proceeding.
only 27 packages remain to be rebuild. i have some problems with the
following, though:

- perl-concord, from package concordance (maintainer: anssi)
  fails during automake, doesn't seem related to new perl

- perl-prelude, from package libprelude (maintainer: nobody)
  fails during compilation with missing gnutls/extra.h
  not related to perl (?)

- perl-B-C, reported upstream
  http://code.google.com/p/perl-compiler/issues/detail?id=102&thanks=102&ts=1338464725

- apache-mod_perl
  blino is currently investigating about it.

- perl-Apache2-ModSSL, perl-Apache-SSLLookup, libapreq2
  those are requiring apache-mod_perl

- perl-openbabel, from package openbabel (maintainer: nobody)
  fails during compilation, with missing openbabel/obutil.h
  not related to perl (?)

- perl-XSLoader, reported upstream

- perl-IO-Util, reported upstream

i'm still investigating others.