[Mageia-dev] about ruby updates and some broken dependancies

Funda Wang fundawang at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 18:13:25 CET 2012

We already have the similar problem in the period of mandriva, packages
with same names but different archs won't be deleted from repository. Maybe
somebody could check youri's code to fix this problem.

As for the deps list, I think this page shows them all:
http://check.mageia.org/cauldron/missing.html

And, there are some packages cannot be uploaded due to rpmlint polciy for
filenames, which I cannot deal with :( Personally, I don't think we should
check package file list for restricted filenames.

Regards.