[Mageia-dev] [packages-commits] [321297] imported package nemo

Anne Nicolas ennael1 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 22:46:29 CET 2012

Le 23/11/2012 22:39, Johnny A. Solbu a écrit :
> On Friday 23. November 2012 18.43, D.Morgan wrote:
>> we decided to not allow Cinnamon in mageia for now.
>
> Is there a list somewhere of Free and open source software that for whatever reason is not allowed in Mageia?

There has already been zillions of discussions about this. We will not
have Cinnamon. We already have enough environments and not enough
maintainers. And it will cause troubles maintaining different versions.

Please try to follow this. An open source project does not mean anybody
can do whatever he wants. We must keep some kind of logic and stay
realistic given the resources we have at the moment.

Cheers

--
Anne
http://mageia.org