[Mageia-dev] [packages-commits] [321297] imported package nemo

Johnny A. Solbu cooker at solbu.net
Sat Nov 24 00:08:28 CET 2012

On Friday 23. November 2012 22.46, Anne Nicolas wrote:
> There has already been zillions of discussions about this.

Discussions some of us have never heard of, including me.

> We will not have Cinnamon.

I am not talking about Cinnamon. I couldn't care less about Cinnamon, as I didn't know what it was untill now.
Personally I'm happy with the current environments in Mageia. :-)=

I just wanted to know if there is a list or policy or what have you, that we can read to figure out what or which type of FLOSS projects that for whatever reason is unwanted in Mageia. I didn't know there was such a thing.
And if new packagers, such as myself, don't know that this or that FLOSS project or types of projects isn't allowed, how do you expect them to not import it?

So my question still stands. Is there such a list or policy? If not, should we have one?
If the consensus is that such a list is not a good idea or not wanted, I'm fine with it. I just wanted to raise the question.

--
Johnny A. Solbu
PGP key ID: 0xFA687324