[Mageia-dev] what is this ????

Sander Lepik sander.lepik at eesti.ee
Sat Nov 24 18:08:33 CET 2012

24.11.2012 18:55, PhilippeDidier kirjutas:
> NO !
> You mean someone is paid and create a third repo for something Mageia
> doesn't want to import...
>
> If that thing brings a mess into Mageia,  we will see bug reports in
> bugzilla and lot of time lost by Mageia bug-triagers, devs, packagers,
> before discovering that is not a Mageia problem but that this stuff
> brought some shit !
> We suffer of lack of time... and this will consume more time from
> voluntary contributors to repair something badly done by someone that
> was paid for it !
Well, we have such repos already today and you can't stop something like that. But you saw
my example the wrong way. Mageia doesn't have to support those repos and problems caused by
such packages. I don't like such repos either and i hope that paid people fix things in our
repos.

--
Sander