[Mageia-dev] [changelog] [RPM] cauldron core/release kwallet-4.9.2-1.mga3

Balcaen John mikala at mageia.org
Sun Oct 21 20:59:19 CEST 2012

Le mardi 16 octobre 2012 01:22:39 Marek Laane a écrit :

>  As there are new groups policy, I'd propose either Graphical desktop/KDE,
as it is quite pure KDE application, or System/Configuration/Other, as it is "a
tool to manage the passwords on your KDE system. By using the KDE wallet
subsystem it not only allows you to keep your own secrets but also to access
and manage the passwords of every application that integrates with the KDE
wallet". Maybe really "Security" group isn't right one

Well the definition of this is going to change since with « libsecret »
supports we'll be able to « share » secrets between GNOME & KDE for example.

--
Mageia Contributor