[Mageia-dev] Notes about live CD

Johnny A. Solbu cooker at solbu.net
Fri Oct 26 21:03:51 CEST 2012

On Friday 26 October 2012 20:48, Barry Jackson wrote:
> We will remove the following packages, unless you choose otherwise:
> [  ] Check to remove unused hardware support
> [  ] Check to remove unused localization

Unless I missed something, your example is ambiguous.
The message is unless you say otherwise, these items will be removed, not keept.
Therefore the checkboxes is to Keep unused blahblah.

So your example should be:
===
We will remove the following packages, unless you choose otherwise:
[  ] Check to keep unused hardware support
[  ] Check to keep unused localization
===

--
Johnny A. Solbu