[Mageia-dev] Packages not updating?

AL13N alien at rmail.be
Mon Oct 29 21:01:27 CET 2012

Op maandag 29 oktober 2012 19:52:47 schreef Anne Wilson:
> Earlier today I did a big update on Cauldron.  Since then my wireless
> connection has not been working.  I started to gather information to
> immediately told that broadcom-wl-kernel and two other packages (one
> was broadcom-wl-kernel-netbook, I think) needed installing.
>
> Have I missed doing something, or should they have been picked up in
> the usual way?
>
> Anne

i saw your previous email too (gmail not showing your own messages is a bitch)

i think it's normal, it could be just between syncs that you updated, and it
could also be that repository problem that seems to have happened...

i just think that instead of MCC, if you done an update then, that it would
have had the same effect.