[Mageia-dev] Mageia 3 final set of isos

Digigold digigold808 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 00:03:13 CEST 2012

On 09/20/2012 05:46 PM, Olivier Blin wrote:
> How to proceed when the network connection requires a non-free
> firmware? For example on laptops with no ethernet connector but just
> wifi?
Like I said earlier, this is especially true with students. e.g. The
public schools in my area all have WiFi, every student does not have
access to an Ethernet jack however.  Installation media w/o the non-free
drivers could easily be a deal-breaker for a lot of kids. I think it's
important to expose those young impressionable minds to Mageia before
they get poisoned with Ubuntu, Mint and the likes.  ;P

--

        /"A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back
        to its old dimensions."/

          *~Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.*