[Mageia-dev] Upcoming release freeze: 14 packages needs fixing, by Sunday

Juergen Harms juergen.harms at unige.ch
Tue Apr 9 23:07:38 CEST 2013

On 04/09/2013 11:03 AM, Christiaan Welvaart wrote:
> ... cross-avr-gcc ...
>
> The current package has the same rpmlint warnings so you don't need to
> fix this right now INHO. The hardlinks are only a problem when /usr/bin
> is on a different filesystem than /usr.

I see there are still packages being pushed - if I manage tomorrow to
submit a new cross-avr-gcc, would that still have a chance to get pushed
before the freeze? would be nice if Mageia-3 contains a properly working
avr cross compiler - and would reduce the count of packages that dont build.

(no need to upgrade the avr-binutils package from 2.20 to 2.23 to
satisfy that dependency: cross-avr-gcc seems to build and work correctly
with cross-avr-binutils-2.20 which is presently in cauldron).

Juergen