[Mageia-dev] Gnome mess in Mageia SVN...

andre999 andre999mga at laposte.net
Thu Feb 28 03:47:07 CET 2013

Colin Guthrie a écrit :

> I wonder how we could attract more Gnome, erm, gnomes :) to help with
> packaging?
>
> Col

I'm just getting back to Mageia, after being too busy for a while and
then disk crashes on 2 subsequent computers (and no, I didn't have
uptodate backups) ...

I'm very interested in helping with gnome packaging/development, since
I'm a long time user of gnome.  (I still have to finish qualifying as a
packager.)

BTW, I hope that mga3 sticks with 3.6, at least at first.
Until the "legacy" (classic/fallback) mode is stablised, and hopefully
that those now using the fallback mode for hardware reasons aren't
subjected to the snail pace of the current llvm emulation alternative.

--
André