[Mageia-dev] how to NFS+PXE

AL13N alien at rmail.be
Sat Jan 19 20:45:33 CET 2013

Op zondag 6 januari 2013 23:54:22 schreef AL13N:
> Op vrijdag 4 januari 2013 10:08:04 schreef AL13N:
> > Op donderdag 3 januari 2013 22:14:51 schreef AL13N:
[...]

just a reply to note that /dev/dvd does not exist, making playing DVDs in
media players not working:

[]# ln -s /dev/sr0 /dev/dvd

i am unsure of course if this link will be there next time? is /dev on tmpfs?

did i forgot to install some packages that have udev rules in it? or is there
something more going on? i do remember even going to deviceinfo in MCC, so...
i would expect that at least to tell me what would need to be installed...