[Mageia-dev] Grub2 vs. Grub Legacy in M3 [play nice, people]

Liam R E Quin liam at holoweb.net
Sun Jan 20 02:05:38 CET 2013

On Sat, 2013-01-19 at 12:42 +0100, André Salaün wrote:
[...]
> But perhaps I am a stupid linux user since 13 or 14 years and I should
> have to  buy Apple product or W8 ;-)

I've been using Unix since V7 days and have been told on this list I
shouldn't be using Cauldron because it's for more advanced users.

Please people, let's be respectful and also welcoming.

A lot of people get heavily involved with computers because they aren't
"people people" or because they feel more comfortable with absolutes and
certainty than with the warm fleshly reality of humanity, so we need
also to understand people are not necessarily deliberately being
offensive or dismissive, especially if English might not be their first
language.

Regards,

Liam