[Mageia-dev] [changelog] [RPM] cauldron core/release hydra-7.4.2-1.mga3

Johnny A. Solbu cooker at solbu.net
Mon Jan 28 16:07:11 CET 2013

On Monday 28. January 2013 14.55, Sander Lepik wrote:
>  think that's not the first package from you that breaks the version
> freeze w/o any notice or request on dev-ml. I know you were given the
> permissions to do so, but does that mean you don't have to explain
> anything?

As I understand it, those of us who don't have submission rights during version freeze have to explain to those who do have permission rights, why they should to push a new version.
I don't see the point in guillomovitch explaining to guillomovitch why guillomovitch should push guillomovitch's packages. :-)=

Let's not create more bureaucracy for the sake of bureaucracy.

--
Johnny A. Solbu
PGP key ID: 0xFA687324