[Mageia-discuss] Community forum

William Bagwell William at alt-config.net
Sun Sep 19 15:16:03 CEST 2010

On Sunday 19 September 2010, Maurice wrote:
>   Yes, that would be a good move, but personally I would prefer a
> newsgroup (simply because it's more convenient), if that were
> possible.

I would love to see this too, but would prefer it be a private server
newsgroup rather than a true usenet newsgroup. (One of those will happen
as soon as someone sends a control message and there is nothing we can do
to stop it) A private server newsgroup can be controlled in ways usenet
groups can not be...

And *this* mailing list can be gated to the newsgroup once it is up and
running as Mailman already has a "Mail<->News gateways" built in.
--
William