[Mageia-discuss] New name for cooker

Mihai Dobrescu msdobrescu at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 18:31:32 CEST 2010

I would name 'cauldron' the former/inherited 'cooker'.
I would call 'agora' the forums, discussion/debating places.
I would call 'Prometheus' the first release of the new Mageia. He run away
with the fire from the gods after all ;) I hope it won't end up eaten by the
eagles! 'Phoenix' would be other good name..

That's all, Mike