[Mageia-discuss] New name for cooker

Olivier Thauvin nanardon at nanardon.zarb.org
Tue Sep 21 20:33:59 CEST 2010

* Maarten Vanraes (maarten.vanraes at gmail.com) wrote:
> Op dinsdag 21 september 2010 18:12:44 schreef Tux99:
> > On Tue, 21 Sep 2010, Olivier Thauvin wrote:
> > > I'll review all submissions soon, post here a summary and if need a link
> > > to a poll to make last choice.
> >
> > Please allow multiple choices in the poll, that will help to select the
> > true overall favourite, given that many people probably would have more
> > than one suggested name they like.
>
> i also am i favor of ALWAYS using multi-polls, as that will more closely see
> what people really want, or rather what they don't want and how that can be
> avoided, if people are split and have a 50/50 primary choice, but a 90%
> secondary choice, that would indicate that that secondary choice is a good
> compromised. this way you get much better and faster results.
>
> +1000 for multipolls

Seems we'll need a cluster to compute poll results...

I have the perfect tools for this:
https://forge.ipsl.jussieu.fr/epoll
unfortunatelly the latest working version is only in french and next one
is still not ready :\

For the rules, let see first what submission are really usuable, be
patient.

Olivier Thauvin
CNRS  -  LATMOS