[Mageia-discuss] Future of mageia

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 22 12:41:06 CEST 2010

2010/9/22 neo67 <i.am.neo67 at googlemail.com>:

> Yes, that is a good view (anybody can join us..) on this topic also.
> For me and my understanding, how to start those projects is different.
> What I learned about the years in information technology (I'm 43y) and
> in main: the people who work and develop in information technology is:
> to be active NOT reactive. Sometimes, I have the illusion, that - just
> in open source project- everybody relies on: That is an open source
> project, so all will go fine, beacuse we are the good, not the ugly.
> Lets smoke some and listen to the 60th... music...  is possible that
> I'm wrong at this time. But for sure is one thing, it is a great
> change. :-)

well, I'm exdactly 20 years older and I've been in this Linux field
for some 15 years now. I do like 60th music, smoking my occasional
pipe or shish (or I roll my own) and I am convinced that I am the good
and the ugly but never the bad. Still I see reality and necessities
like eating. Michael Scherer commented on this part of the project and
I am convinced that nobody will starve just because he joins Mageia :)