[Mageia-discuss] State of the kitchen

Reinout van Schouwen reinout at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 14:40:52 CEST 2010

Op vrijdag 24-09-2010 om 14:20 uur [tijdzone +0200], schreef isadora:

> Think you are quite right about the comma's,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
> I am somewhat a comma-freak, i guess.
> Would appreciate your input.

So I've been the Dutch translation coordinator for Mandriva since I
don't know how many years, but I haven't done so much for the last
couple of releases because of a lack of time. I'm very happy to see
renewed interest in Dutch-language translations for Mageia. As I said I
don't have so much time to spend on it but I'll be happy to give advice
and to proofread translations, at least. We could set up an (informal)
team.

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen