[Mageia-discuss] State of the kitchen

isadora isis2000 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 15:02:50 CEST 2010

2010/9/24 Reinout van Schouwen <reinout at gmail.com>

> Op vrijdag 24-09-2010 om 14:20 uur [tijdzone +0200], schreef isadora:
>
> > Think you are quite right about the comma's,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
> > I am somewhat a comma-freak, i guess.
> > Would appreciate your input.
>
> So I've been the Dutch translation coordinator for Mandriva since I
> don't know how many years, but I haven't done so much for the last
> couple of releases because of a lack of time. I'm very happy to see
> renewed interest in Dutch-language translations for Mageia. As I said I
> don't have so much time to spend on it but I'll be happy to give advice
> and to proofread translations, at least. We could set up an (informal)
> team.
>
> regards,
>
> --
> Reinout van Schouwen

Reinout,

Added you to my contact-list.
This was my first effort in translating.
It feels to me, like doing something for a much-promising distribution.
For me it is the same, as far as it concerns time.
Now i am at home for some long time, because of my illness.
This means i have some spare hours, to do something for the community, if i
feel to.

Thanks for your reaction, and i like the idea of an informal team.

Isadora