[Mageia-discuss] Mageia's objectives and foundations

Mihai Dobrescu msdobrescu at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 17:07:16 CEST 2010

On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 5:41 PM, Gustavo Ariel Giampaoli <
giampaoli.gustavo at gmail.com> wrote:

> > So could people please start to consider that we are only human living
> > in a world with 24h a day, and therefor, that everything cannot be yet
> written,
> > and that we should rush important document like this ?
>
> Sorry... :(
>
> It wasn't my intention to bother with this. I really understand that
> you all are working hard and you also have "Real Life" to live.
>
> My apologize.
>

> tavillo1980

I apologize if I kidnap the thread, but I have a real concern for the future
of this distro if the core people are in financial trouble. I truly wish
them to have at least decent lives as long as they provide us a great
product as Mandriva is. I do not fully understand how would Mageia even
exist without some consistent sponsors at least. Somebody brought the Ubuntu
example, but one component of prime relevance is the Canonical sponsor
behind...