[Mageia-discuss] Think about bugzilla monitoring?

Renaud (Ron) OLGIATI renaud at olgiati-in-paraguay.org
Sat Sep 25 16:54:16 CEST 2010

On Saturday 25 September 2010, my mailbox was graced by a missive
 from Farfouille <farfouille64 at free.fr> who wrote:

> If one compare a C/Gobject program with its equivalent in Vala, it is
> obvious that it will have fewer bugs in Vala version, just because there
> less lines of code hence less places where bugs can hide.

This argument does not hold water. I used to program in APL, progs were
usually very short (a complex prog had less than a few dozen lines), and could
be full of bugs.

Cheers,

Ron.
--
             - Unglücklich das Land, das keine Helden hat !...
            - Nein. Unglücklich das Land, das Helden nötig hat.