[Mageia-discuss] Translation -structure

Miguel cullero at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 15:00:26 CEST 2010

As an active member of MDK-Trans, besides what tavillo1980 said:

> The idea behind use SimplePO in Blogdrake is to have centralized POs.
> So, if a PO file has 1500 lines, and I translated 78, another user can
> keep working in the same file as I left it.

In my humble opinion, having SimplePo in a centralized server made the
translation and revision processes much faster. In just a couple of
moths, the Spanish team reached the top-10 in the list:

http://mdk.jack.kiev.ua/stats/gui/trunk/toplist/

For other translations, like documentation, that's another ball game.

Cheers,
motitos