[Mageia-discuss] Mageia Mirror size

chag chagam at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 04:15:18 CEST 2010

Hello,

Today, you can find 1To SATA hard disks around 60€ (vat included). I
shouldn't be to hard to have too I guess.if there's 100persons on this
list, each gives 1.5€ and you are done with the 2x1To hard disks in RAID.

Chag

--
"Ca ne marche pas" ne veut rien dire. Alors ne dites rien (ou développez !)
"it doesn't work" means nothing. So, say nothing (or say more !)