[Mageia-discuss] Mailing List to Web Forum Bidirectional Gateway

Frédéric CUIF fredux86 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 10:24:39 CEST 2010

Le lundi 4 octobre 2010 09:42:02, Maât a écrit :
> Le 04/10/2010 09:26, Frédéric CUIF a écrit :
> > Le dimanche 3 octobre 2010 22:40:45, Olivier Méjean a écrit :
> >
> >> So, even if there is a good tool to have a bidirectional Gateway between ML
> >> and web forum i don't think we will meet efficiency with it. The best way for me
> >> is to have these different tools since they have different audiences, some of us
> >> will be on both tools but most will use just one.
> >>
> > I think we MUST have a good tool to do so, because it's probably the only way to allow end users to speak with developpers, ech category of people with its favorite tool. We cannot act the same way as Mandriva was doing, setting up two different tools, because it promotes the compartmentalization of the groups of users. If we want a distribution set for developpers AND en users, they must talk together.
> >

> You can not force people to communicate without their assent :)

Yes, I know that my sentence sounds irrealistic or like a fairy tale...
But I think we should discuss about what could change in our behaviours. Why couldn' we think about adapting the way of treating information ? That's juste what i'm saying, and you might have noticed that I'm not working in computers ;)
Please, take into account that's only y point of view, and that my bad english makes me write my sentences not exactly as I would like to explain them :)