[Mageia-discuss] Mailing List to Web Forum Bidirectional Gateway

Michael Scherer misc at zarb.org
Mon Oct 4 13:24:19 CEST 2010

Le lundi 04 octobre 2010 à 12:42 +0200, Tux99 a écrit :

> Quote: Michael Scherer wrote on Mon, 04 October 2010 12:28
>
> > Developers ( and people who contribute in general ) are free to act as
> > they want, there is no place for "MUST" in a community of volunteers,
> > be
> > it for free software or for association.
>
> Of course there is no "MUST", nobody is forced to do anything.
> That said, a community only exists if there is interaction between ALL
> members of the comunity, so interaction MUST BE FACILITATED.
>
> The more obstacles there are for communication, the less a community will
> develop and improve.

I seldom see people asking to developers "what can we do to help you
communicate with non developers", as if their opinions did not count.

Some people did ask us, for example wobo, and I think I clearly
explained my point of view about this, but usually, that do not even
happen.

And after that, people wonder why it doesn't work.

--
Michael Scherer