[Mageia-discuss] Is it possible to give a platform for translation of different languages?

Adrian Marcinkowski amfidiusz at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 00:57:35 CEST 2010

W dniu 2010-10-06 00:43, Jiang Yike pisze:
> Except the original text of English or French, can other languages
> translation use a edit mode as Wikipedia?

Well, this is how blogs are going to be maintained. I don't think the
mageia.org frontpage will be further developed in the way it can be seen
today. Before the first stable release is announce, the site will
definitely need to be redesigned. However, in my opinion it would be
better to leave it only in English with URLs leading to non-English
communities.

To sum up, I believe there is not need to give access to the site to
translators.