[Mageia-discuss] News about the forum

Maât maat-ml at vilarem.net
Thu Oct 7 14:50:52 CEST 2010

Le 04/10/2010 00:14, Maât a écrit :
> Stay tuned,

Hi,

News about forums progress :

We are currently starting to work on mageia ldap and forum connection.

If properly working that will avoid contributors to have to create
accounts everywhere (forums, build system, bugtracker...)

A common web identity manager like http://identity.kde.org will allow
people to suscribe, manage their passwords and other profile data \o/

To avoid problems during ldap and forums connection phase (which could
force us to reset forum posts and user accounts) we have been asked to
delay a little bit before forum opening.

What we need now is to build the support team... so that they can be
ready when forum opens...

Cheers,
Maât