[Mageia-discuss] How about launching "Mageia working parties"?

Sinner from the Prairy sinnerbofh at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 13:40:30 CEST 2010

Romain d'Alverny wrote:

> There needs to be some sort of formal designation (to know who is
> working with whom and on what) as well as progress/final reporting and
> archives of discussions or results. But that's something to iron out
> of practice.

The idea of ad-hoc work teams ("Mageia Commandos") sounds good.

Only one comment, though.

I like more the "show me the code" approach:

* someone has an idea
* a group spontaneously forms and starts working on the idea, without rigid
formal designation
* when they start producing some result, then is the time to formally
integrate the work group into Mageia's "mainstream".

My 2 cents

Salut,
Sinner
--