[Mageia-discuss] Suggestions for the ISO

Kira elegant.pegasus at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 15:12:31 CEST 2010

在 Fri, 29 Oct 2010 20:53:44 +0800, Stéphane Téletchéa
<steletch at gmail.com>寫道:
> If we are going for a live DVD edition (and I am strongly for this), then
> you will not have any problem, they all fit in one DVD... (I tested this
> option for a work-in-progress live edition of Mandriva dedicated to
> music).
>
> Stéphane
This one is already been replied: In some place in this world,

some countries don't have enough bandwidth to support such big

downloading data(May cause days...).

A might perfect solution is that making custom images according

to the need of downloader, but currently we don't seem to have such

plan.