[Mageia-discuss] Suggestions for the ISO

Renaud (Ron) OLGIATI renaud at olgiati-in-paraguay.org
Fri Oct 29 15:47:26 CEST 2010

On Friday 29 October 2010, my mailbox was graced by a missive
 from Kira <elegant.pegasus at gmail.com> who wrote:

> This one is already been replied: In some place in this world, some
> countries don't have enough bandwidth to support such big downloading
> data(May cause days...).
> A might perfect solution is that making custom images according to the need
> of downloader, but currently we don't seem to have such plan.

Fot such a case, a CD .iso that does a minimal install (with all locales
offered), and leave the big packages (OO, Gimp, all the games etc) to be
downloaded at leisure later.

Cheers,

Ron.
--
              The easiest thing of all is to deceive one's self;
           for what a man wishes he generally believes to be true.