[Mageia-discuss] [OT] KDE 4.5.2 for Mandrive

Juan Luis Baptiste juan.baptiste at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 05:50:58 CET 2010

On Sun, Oct 31, 2010 at 8:42 PM, Balcaen John <balcaen.john at gmail.com> wrote:
> I did not notice.
> I'm using oxygen theme, & also did not test the 4.5.0 on 2010.1

I'm using that one too.

> There's no configuration or notification set up to for this ?

Yes, and it's set to emit a sound and flash the taskbar entry, so it
should work.

> There is a few update in fact :
> kdepim 4.4.7,some crash fixed from the future 4.5.3 for kdebase4-workspace &
> kdelibs4, digikam 1.5 & kipi-plugins, and the rc4-1 version of bluedevil
> instead of rc4 (it's fixing a crash on startup when bluedevil is available)

Well after updates now the old icons appear instantly without showing
the current icons before. Another thing I forgot to mention is that
this problem has nothing to do with my KDE config, it also hapens when
logging in with a new user.

--
Juancho