[Mageia-discuss] FOSDEM, quick reminder

Wolfgang Bornath molch.b at googlemail.com
Fri Nov 26 13:48:36 CET 2010

Thx for the reminder, I bought my train ticket last week, Frankfurt
Bruxelles-Midi and back for as much as 61 Euros.

As for general event planning I opened up a similar wiki page for the
German community for all the events we are going to participate. Gives
you a better overview, helps to keep deadlines, etc.

Concerning this Fosdem, it may be an idea to organize accomodation,
like, asking hotels for a special price if we show up with, like, 10
people. Last year I joined the sidux guys, getting a 5 Euro discount
per night in the Louise hotel

> Of course, even if there is no coordination, this will likely work,
> provided there is enough people present ( as Wolfgang discovered last
> year ).

;)

--
wobo