[Mageia-discuss] Habemus logo

Catalin Florin RUSSEN cfrussen at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Dec 17 11:26:20 CET 2010

Hi Mihai,

That won't be so difficult. The mouse pointer I imagine like a magic wand. When
busy, the wand is replaced by simple bubbles thats pops from the bottom to the
top :)

We can go further with the imagination and imagine lines arroud the wand when
you hover a button (like the lines you draw around a bulb to suggest it's on)
and an animation of sparks coming out of the wand when you perform a click.

There's a lot of magic tricks and gestures you can do with a magic wand :)
If the logo is a cauldrons, isn't mandatory to use it for the mouse pointer.

 Best regards,
Florin Catalin RUSSEN
Romanian Translation Team

PS: sorry for the up posting, but Yahoo! Webmail client is a little dumb :(