[Mageia-discuss] Tables of Equivalence between Linux and Windows programs

Julia Jumeau julia.jumeau at orange.fr
Sun Jan 2 12:58:19 CET 2011

http://translate.google.com.br/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mandrivabrasil.org%2Fsite%2Fforum%2Findex.php%3Ftopic%3D12333.0&sl=pt&tl=en&hl=&ie=UTF-8

> In portuguese:  Página no Wiki de documentação do MandrivaBrasil:
>
> Tabelas de Programas Equivalentes Linux - Windows
> http://docs.mandriva-br.org/mandriva/dicas_para_iniciantes/dica/equivalentes-
> linux-win
>
> ______________________________
> In english:
>
> Tables of Equivalence between Linux and Windows programs
>
> http://translate.google.com.br/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fdocs.mandriva-
> br.org%2Fmandriva%2Fdicas_para_iniciantes%2Fdica%2Fequivalentes-linux-
> win&sl=pt&tl=en&hl=&ie=UTF-8

The best and uptodate list à linux programs is, but only in english :
http://www.osalt.com/
--
Julia Jumeau

"The day we stop learning is the day we die"