[Mageia-discuss] Forum or mailing list

Tux99 tux99-mga at uridium.org
Thu Jun 9 08:15:21 CEST 2011

Quote: renaud wrote on Mon, 06 June 2011 13:19
> So, to my mind, the best option would be to have all messages appearing
> on
> both a forum for those who prefer that format, and a mailing list for
> those
> whose preference goes that way, thus giving all what they
> like/need/want
> without waste or loss to either group.

This has been suggested a few times already, but AFAIK some/most Mageia
founders don't like the idea of newbies having too easy access to the
MLs.

The ML Forum gateway is a partial solution, but it would be best if it was
integrated in the official forum rather than separate:
http://mageia.linuxtech.net/forum/

--
Mageia ML Forum Gateway: http://mageia.linuxtech.net/forum/