[Mageia-discuss] Why Mageia isn't a "Lion Friendly" distribution?

David Guntner davidg at akaMail.net
Mon Dec 5 15:39:19 CET 2011

On 12/05/2011 05:57 AM, Luiz Alberto Saba wrote:
> I think that it will be a good thing for mageia (nowadays almost
> everyone has some apple device at home (iPhone, iPad, iPod, Mac...))
> Comments?

<Looks around the house....>  Nope, don't see any Apple equipment of any
kind around here.... :-)

(Side-note to a completely different person than I'm replying to here -
Yes, David, I've joined this list to see what all is going on with this
distribution. <grin>)

                    --Dave